The peace that passes understanding

People have been commenting/asking me recently about why I am so unpeturbed about the internship problem in Australia (we may not be getting jobs) and Phoebe thinks I should just tell them that it's because I'm assured that God has a perfect plan for me.. which is the truth, but I haven't been very good at saying it because I don't think it's generally what people want to hear (ie. Faith-related things). It's true though... I just don't think anyone will believe me anyway! Anyways, when Cecile came over she asked me about it too so I just told her what I told Phoebe and left it at that. Phoebe's Christian so it's easier for me just to tell her these stuff since she gets where I'm comin from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz