Living

When I think about the future, about settling down somewhere for good, I think about the type of community I want to live in. I want to be amongst people who are passionate about life. I want to be with people who are kind, and innovative, and creative, and exciting, but also persevering and driven, yet patient enough to see things to completion. I want to be with people who aren't wasting their lives. I want to be with people who are good to their families, but whose lives are not just about themselves or their families. People who think of the world, who will reach out to the world, who want to change the world, who want to care for the world. People of vision. People who value life enough to make everything they can of theirs. I want to be in a community that is ALIVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz