Hello readers

I don't know who reads this blog, but just to put it out there, I don't put emo things on the blog. I don't pour my heart out on the blog, and I'm not a person who places a lot of hidden messages in things I write. So for instance, me adding the lyrics of Lecrae's song, doesn't mean I'm going through what he's rapping about at this point. I just like the song, and I think it's relevant and something to think about. Similarly, when I put up the Glee rendition of 'L.O.V.E.' I wasn't.. you know, in love. Don't read too much into these things. There's really not a huge amount of drama in my life.

PS. Who's the visitor from Russia on my site? Place a comment somewhere to let me know please? Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz