Design

 This is without a doubt the most beautiful phone I've owned. I love everything about it - the way it swivles, the discrete pattern on the shell, the faux leather/velvet pouch it comes with, the japanese-inspired wall paper and most of all, the deep brown-deep cyan color scheme. I love the color scheme. I don't think I've ever found any other color combination I've admired and loved so much as this. Every time I look at it, it makes my heart skip a bit - a mild version of how one might feel when they see a beautiful partner perhaps, a sense of gratitude that it's yours, a sense of well-being and satisfaction.It's a phone that says "all is well".

Don't worry, I'm not going loopy. There are just some things in life that make me very happy and this Nokia 7373 is one of them. There were two other color options in the range I believe, one was pink and one was gold/cream. I didn't like the pink option because made the phone look plastic but the gold/cream one was okay so a picture is included on the left.


There were also two other design options, a leafy one seen on the gold phone and one that comprised many circles but otherwise had the general feel of the brown ones in this post. I still like the lines best. It is the most understated and if I were to compare these design panels to people, I'd say the one with lines is probably the most chill, the lowest maintenance and the one I'd prefer hanging out with for the most part.

Ah Nokia, you surprised me yet.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz