Trust

I've been getting a little concerned about my transition between Sydney and New York and the technicalities and logistics and timing of all that. I had been praying for a while for guidance, for a door to be opened, for a sign, for anything, and while I still have none of those, these three verses/messages appeared to me today.

I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is
to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has
given me--the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace.

Acts 20:24


Don't over complicate God's will. Just stay connected to Jesus. Love Him. Look into His eyes. He will lead. Follow. Repeat.

 Louie Giglio


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 

Phil 4:6


Okay. I can do this. Let's go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz