New York

I am now in the MSH library - soaking due to miserable NYC weather. This place feels really familiar but I can't place my finger on the reason for this feeling. I suppose having lived in so many countries, things are starting to confluent and overlap. I heard DrF's voice today in the next room when I was talking to his assistant. In 10 years I would like to be DrF. Or at least close to being like him. By that I mean I would like to be at the top of my game. Almost every doctor is going to make a difference in life but I think the higher you climb, the greater the impact you have. I want my life to count.
Many are the plans in a person's heart,
but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. 
Proverbs 19:21 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz