Insurance, Investments and ZzzZZzzzz.....

Today I've been trying to work through all the different accounts and policies I have accumulated over the years. It's so annoying when the total amount you have in one account equals or is exceeded by the account's annual fee! haha Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what a 'Superannuation' account really is and where my limited amount of money is and who-gets-what if I die and stuff like that. It's putting me to sleep. Each policy has sooo many words and it just makes me feel like all these funds and companies are out to confuse me so they can steal all my money and not pay anything later. =( Le sigh. I need a man who'll look after the business side of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz