Australia, you astound me.

It's another STUNNING Sydney day in the very lucky country. Remind me again why I'm trying to get away? Seriously though, I got up this morning and realised I had run out of milk so I made my way to the little corner shop and decided, what the heck! I think I deserve a coffee too.


One of the best things about travelling so much is that it makes me appreciate the day-to-day that I might otherwise have taken forgranted. To wake up every morning to the shimmering sea, and fall asleep at night to the roar of the waves - that is something I will never get used to. Living here has mellowed me because it has bombarded me with so many things to be grateful for. 

Ahhh, life is good in the lucky country. (Remind me why I'm trying to leave again?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz