Prayer

It's been about 3 years since the internship situation started. My life is settling back into a cheerful rhythm and I've recently worked some things out that have been dragging on for a while. I guess at this point what I really want to say is:

God,
Thank you for staying around when I was bitter
Thank you for being there when I was feeling sorry for myself
Thank you for not making me feel sorry when I challenged you to perform miracles
Thank you for allowing me to grow, even if just a little

Please give me eyes to see things fresh and new
Give me a heart that is filled with peace
Give me the wisdom to work through the tangles
Guide my attention to what really matters

Help me to see others as you see them
Help me reflect something of your love for humanity
Give me perserverance to walk the path I have before me
Let me find rest and joy in your presence.



And now, here's a little clip by Victor King and Andrew Garcia. Good men.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz