Dreams

It has been a good year. I have had some time to think about where my life is heading and where I want it to go. Today someone sent me this question: "If you could do absolutely anything you wanted, regardless of money, stability, or anything else.. what would it be?"

After giving it some thought, I'd say I want to volunteer. I want to help those who do not have access to help. I want to offer hope to the disadvantaged. I want to make the world a better place. I want to contribute to cardiology. I want to help it advance as a field. I want to meet people from all walks of life. I want to learn from them. I want to hear about their lives. I want to find purpose in mine. I want to make a difference.

Of late, I've had Cambodia on my heart. I have never been there, but I've been hearing a lot about it from friends who have. I want to go there and see this place for myself. And to give something to this community. I want to love them, and gain some perspective. I want to live life the right way, and keep my eyes on the bigger picture. I don't want to get caught up with the smaller things in life. The things that distract us.

I want to learn to see adventure in the right here, right now. I want to stop living life on the internet. I want to fall in love. I want to be excited. I want to grow, and learn and live. I want to be loved.

I want to go to Hawaii. I want to sit on the beach and watch the world go by. I want to scuba dive. I want an apartment of my own. A space that is full of peace, harmony and clarity. So now here's my question to you.

If you had absolutely no chance of failing, that you could achieve any goal or any dream that you can possible think of.. what would you do? how would you get there? who would you be? (I got the quoted parts from Victor Kim and am opening this question to you.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz