Updates

Sooo..... what have I done in the past week or two.

I watched the spiderman musical on broadway. It was excellent and I'd highly recommend it. The sets were remarkable. They stayed very true to the comic-book origins of the Spiderman story and were incredibly dynamic. It felt like a movie so many times.. just a 3D one which was amazing. I loved it. I thought the music was good though Juanita (who I attended this with) seemed to prefer the more classical tunes of musicals like Les Miserable.

Spiderman musical on Broadway.

My boss also flew off to Paris today so I ran some chores and visited The Metropolitan Museum of Art (aka. the Met) for a short while. It was okay, though I think I'd prefer MOMA the Museum of Modern Art which I'm hoping a certain Cardiologist might take me to.
The Met on 5th Avenue/Museum Mile, this is a few minutes walk from my place.

Yesterday I met up with Ludi, Lilo and Tony who'd flown in from Sydney and we went for dinner at Kester's which I was told was the 'best' pizza in New York - debatable. It was certainly good but I wouldn't say it was surprising or orgasmic or anything like that. After that we happened upon an Open Mic session at Caffe Vivaldi and popped in for some great tunes (and some reallllly bad singing at times).

Grand piano at Caffe Vivaldi.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz