Nespresso & Ralph Lauren

The funiest thing happened today. I visited Nespresso on Madison Avenue to try some of the espresso varieties they had. I would highly recommend this by the way - I haven't found another cafe/restaurant with quite as extensive a range of coffee! But the interesting part was the chocolate croissant that arrived with the coffee. I was very impressed by how delicate and delicious it was and asked the waiter if they were made in-house or ordered. At first he wouldn't tell me but then later he said they ordered it from one of the Manhattan bakeries whose name I shall withhold for now..

Later in the evening I got back home and decided to look up this bakery. As it turns out, I've been visiting this place almost every weekend but had never ordered croissants.

Anyway the bottom line is, go to Nespresso on Madison. It's usually very busy but the coffee is delightful, albiet pricier than coffee elsewhere.

Also, today I discovered Ralph Lauren. This is the beginning of a magnificent journey. The first clothes store I am utterly, completely pleased with. xxx Ralph Lauren, I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz