Monday

Have been having plenty of days off due to Christmas, New Years and the weekends. Most days I take a walk through Central Park before spending the rest of the day at The Plaza Hotel and Time Warner. For most of it I am either walking or eating or reading F's textbook. The staff at The Plaza Hotel are being very nice to me, providing refills and all that. Today I also stopped by Laduree on my way home and picked up a pistachio, orange blossom and pear macaron. They were very good but the pistachio was still not thawed well enough so the texture wasn't that great. The other two were fine though.

Going to spend the rest of the afternoon reading some more. Hope everyone is having a good time wherever you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz