Doors

To every problem, is a solution because if there isn't a solution, then it wasn't a problem to begin with.

I have certain principles.. well, I've got lots really. They're just ways of life that I've conjured up or collected along the way to help me navigate this one life we have.

One of these principles is to know when I should follow the path of least resistance. By this I don't mean that we shouldn't work hard or walk the long and narrow.. I just think that life has its way of guiding us to a point of best fit. There is no one thing that we were meant to do in life. There are options and personally, I've always found it hard to reconcile the options in my life because all seem pretty exciting but sometimes, when life closes a door, it is simply saying, walk through the other.

Sure the sting of having one door shut (sometimes in your face) may hurt a bit, and sometimes it is a little embarassing. But think of how much time we will waste if we had to stop at every door and decide whether or not to walk through it. Sometimes life does us a favour, though it may not seem so at the time, by preventing us from going down certain paths and I think that is something we need to accept and come to terms with and even embrace in order to make the most of the time we have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz