All that Glitters..

Today has been just incredible. Not mind-blowing or stuff like that but you know, to be able to wake up every morning and be excited about work - to want to work so much with the people you have to work with, to have the privilege of observing DrF and learn bits about what makes him the best cardiologist in the world (unofficial title but as far as I know, no other cardiologist has his qualifications, experience and awards) - all this is just remarkable and somehow all this has happened to me.

I rarely stop and think about how all this has happened because I don't want to figure it out and mess up the train of fortunate events but my life has really been incredible, and if you look at where it all started - this could have happened to anyone. But it happened to me.

My housemate left for Germany this afternoon and I really loved staying with her - she was welcoming when I arrived, friendly, and a really lovely person (also very pretty and I have to say good looking housemates make for good 'scenary'). But even then, it is lovely to have all this space for myself now. For this short period of time (about 1 or 2 weeks) I will have use of this 2 bedroom Park Avenue apartment, all to myself!

I can't have done anything to deserve this. God has been so good you know. Giving me things that I have tried to work for but could not have earned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz