3rd week update

I have learnt so much in the past 3 weeks. The most recent week has been a dream come true - working with DrF, observing him, getting to know him a little and learning from him. This AM his Fellow was busy so I was the only person with him while he saw patients in the clinic! This apparently has never happened before because he is always accompanied. It would not seem spectacular to anyone else but to me it was a huge privilege, to be the only person to help with the foot rest and sphygmo. Yea, so you may laugh at me, but we all have different dreams.

We also had an ECG tutorial this afternoon with DrZ and I feel like I have learnt a lot in this aspect as well. I was able to answer most questions today as compared to previous weeks when I did not understand what the other students were talking about. I also received a lead about an academic topic that I have been interested in for a while but have been quite stumped with so I will pursue this further.

I love being here in New York. There is so much room to grow, so much to learn, so many excited people around.

"We must be modest, except in our aims." (Otto Loewi)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz