Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Singapore

Today I came across an advertisement for a new hospital in Singapore. Before I left in 2005 I told a friend that I would move back if I got to live at Tanglin and work at Gleneagles, a hospital in the area. I'm pretty sure that as sweet as Gleneagles is, it is nothing compared to the new Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital. I was actually kinda surprised to see the pictures - it's incredibly opulant for a hospital.. and as the weblog says, looks more like a hotel than anything else. I've taken the liberty to steal pictures from the advert and post them up here as a collage but please consider this a teaser and head over to kennysia.com for more information. (PS. Who in their right mind pays $12,888 for a night at hospital?!)

Pictures stolen from KENNYSIA.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz