Learning curves

I have noticed a definite improvement in my clinical abilities in the last month. It feels great - no where close to being ready yet (by this I mean you can enter an exam with a certainty that you will do well) but it's very reassuring. I've been working on my NPS cases yesterday and today and am able to complete 4 or 5 cases relatively easily, especially if I've had a good sleep. Working up cases in the ED is also taking less time now - about an hour or two for complicated (acute) patients, as opposed to the 3 or 4 hours per acute patient I would have needed in the past. It feels great. This next month (leading up to the finals) should see more of such results.. wish me luck and thank you for the prayers.


'Medical Students' - Image from Google Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz