The End of the Beginning


I got to the last page of Talley & O'Connor today. It is a textbook on clinical examination that I think every medical student would have used in the course of their medical education. It was kinda exciting to get there and find this quote printed on the last, blank page. Coz at this point, it's true! No more 2nd year, wondering when it would be over, or 4th year, being so over it and wanting to do something practical for once. I'm finally at the end, and I know it's not going to be all rosy as a doctor (and I may even wish I were back in med school) but it's great finally moving on! Plus, I've neer wished I was back in high school so I doubt I will actually miss med school.

Comments

  1. that is awesome quote! i'm not even at the end of talleys yet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz