Story

I'm looking for The Ultimate Adventure. I don't know what it will be but I'm looking for it. I left home when I was really young and began this somewhat incredible journey all over the world which has been fun and has also been an adventure but I feel there's something more. An adventure to end all adventures. And maybe it won't be the next one coming.. maybe there'll be a few more trips and sojourns round the bend, but I'm waiting for that one adventure. I'm sure it's there somewhere and I can't wait to see what it is.

That and, I've just volunteered for Hillsong Conference 2012! I figured I don't know where I'll be next year and this is something I really must do while I still have the chance to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz