Connecting the dots

I was reading an article in Forbes today on the world's most influential women and was somewhat struck by the realisation that I float in some of these circles, loosely but in general only by one degree of separation. I have never understood why I have been allowed to meet these people and to get to know them on a personal level. I don't know if anything is meant to come of it, or if perhaps there are just so many of them that all of us know someone or other. But sometimes I can't help but wonder, what the hell. How is it that little old me knows some of the most powerful and some of the richest in the world? I am a nobody. I feel like a nobody. And yet somehow, I've made it to the edges of all this. What??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz