Give Thanks

In these moments sometimes my faith wavers, and I doubt that my plans will coincide with His plans. I pray for the heart the live the life I have been given, and for the vision to see what He sees. I think that my faith is being tested, and I wonder when it will end. I ask for hope, and happiness and peace. And then I remember that the best thing I can do, and the only thing that I should do, is to be thankful. for everything He has already given me, and for all that I know He will.

So I will praise him. And I will thank him, because even as He is faithful, I will be faithful too.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Psalm 107:1
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Colossians 3:15-17
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to whch indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about everything, ut in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Psalm 106:1
Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

Psalm 23:1-6
A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall no want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. he leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows...

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Micah 6:8
He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!

Psalm 102:2
Do not hide your face from me in the day of my distress! Incline your ear to me; answer me speedily in the day when I call!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

2022.