Tireddd

Man... I don't know what's going on but I'm constantly tired. I got up this morning and was tired. I got up yesterday and was tired. I had a can of redbull and was tired. I'm going to wait a week (just had the flu shot) and if this doesn't go away I'm going to a doctor for some tests.

I'm fairly certain it's not anaemia, coz that would have cropped up in one of the tests I've done over the years (Fatigue is an old friend). It may be low blood pressure. I don't think it's due to a lack of sleep or exercise - I've tried both. It's unlikely to be hypothyroidism given that I do not display other symptoms. It's unlikely to be lung pathology as I've had X-Rays for migration purposes which were normal. It's unlikely to be anything terribly serious because this has been going on for years.

Nonetheless I'd like to get to the bottom of this. Caffeine is costing me way too much money and it's not contributing much to the energy levels so body, you have one week to turn yourself around or I'm taking you to the docs!

Edit: (2 April 2012) Feeling much better this week. I guess it was probably the flu vaccine after all, which hopefully means I am now immune to this season's influenza viruses! No colds for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz