Hebrews 13:5

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
Good verse to come back to every once in a while. I think it's easy, when things are going well, to want to start micromanaging your life - to ensure that you do not lose anything you have gained, or to try and squeeze as much out of life as possible. I think it's great to be entrepreneurial, and to be competitive and to work hard and achieve as much as you can but to do all this while keeping things in perspective. We serve a greater God who has ownership of all things and while it is excellent and commendable to strive for excellence I think it's important to remember to live for an audience of one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz