God's Timing

Two quick things for today. Pretty sure that the lesson for this point in time, is for me to wait on God. I think God speaks to me through repetition. When he's trying to teach me a particular thing I see it everywhere. On Youtube, in the bible, through my friends and through the pastor at church.

Today's AM sermon was on timing - how God's timing is not our timing.
Today's PM sermon was on letting our lives be the upper room.

The second thing is...
I really hate being sensible when my heart is in pain.
Someone who I had on a little pedestal has kinda turned out to not really be who I thought he might be. Ellie called me today about it. She said she "thought he was a player" from the start and was glad nothing happened between us. I dunno.. he sure seemed like a great guy to me.

God, may I come out of this stronger, as I did after the first half of the year. You have challenged me, broken me, strengthened me, and moulded me. May I be who You want me to be. But please just don't make this part of the journey as hard as the first part. Thanks and much love, S.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz