Moving back to Sydney

I just wanted to say....

THAT I AM MOVING BACK TO SYDNEY!

Really happy and excited. I will be based somewhere on the Central Coast, which is about 2 hours from Sydney CBD itself, but it will be great to be closer to my friends and to all that awesome Chinese food again. There are things I will definitely miss about Tasmania, all the awesome friendships I have made in such a quick time. My time in Tasmania has been bitter-sweet, and unfortunately the bitter has made it a little harder to savour the sweet but I am sure that when I am back in good old Sydney I will slowly, in retrospect, come to understand better all the good things I have gained from being here.

Next year is going to be interesting - with one half on one side of Asutralia and the other half.. well, I will tell you about that soon. I am also very interested in the possibility of heading to Africa Mercy (part of the Mercy Ships organisation) either in 2014 or 2015 and am looking to see where God leads.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

2022.