1) Heat olive oil in a pot. Fry mustard and cumin seeds till aromatic.
2) Fry/mix in raw 'Tilda basmati rice'. Make sure rice doesn't stick to base.
3) Add tumeric powder.
4) Defrost mixed veg (peas, carrots etc) and add to pot.
5) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6) Add paprika or chicken seasoning and a dash of lemon juice.
7) Add water and salt to taste, allow rice to cook.
1) Heat olive oil in a pot.
2) Add mustard seeds, garlic, diced onion, tofu, ginger paste, tomato paste, chilli powder, sliced mushrooms.
3) Add more oil if needed.
4) Add tomato paste and garlic
5) Add diced baby bell peppers
6) Add coconut cream and water
7) Season with half teaspoon sugar