LINSANITY on Saturday Night Live


The past couple of weeks in New York has been all about Jeremy Lin, the latest sensation in American basketball. I'm not going to say much about this because he's been written about multiple times a day over the past two weeks and you can quite easily find the articles on Google. What I Am going to say is that I have never come across a guy like him. He's not just an NBA sensation, he's also Christian, typical Asian American, competitive, smart (Harvard grad) and wants to do social work when his basketball career eventually comes to an end. And he's pretty darn good at offering assists, which is a good lesson for me because I think I can often time not be a great team player. At the end of the day, his story is just inspiring and has been one of the highlights of my American adventure.

In other news, I have only two weeks left in New York! I can't believe this is coming to an end. It has been the best 3 months of my life. One more week after that in LA/San Fran then it's back to an immediate start with the Pediatrics team. This trip has been fabulous. Thank you Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brugada Syndrome

Connecting the dots

Life Zzzzzzzzzzzz